*1 YR RENTAL* Yamaha U2B Upright Piano
Piano Rental Policy - 1 Year Term
1. Rental Duration: The piano rental period is for a duration of 1 year, beginning from the date of rental agreement execution. The renter has the option to renew the rental agreement upon expiration, subject to terms and conditions.
2. Rental Fee: Payment is to be paid yearly. Late payments may incur additional charges as specified in the Late Payment section below.
3. Security Deposit: is required for certain models, before the piano is delivered. Some pianos are deposit free. The security deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the return of the piano, less any deductions for damages or outstanding fees.
4. Delivery and Pickup: Delivery and pickup of the piano will be scheduled on mutually agreed dates and times. The renter is responsible for any additional fees associated with delivery, pickup, or piano tuning. Klang valley will be RM300 for upright pianos.
5. Piano Care: The renter is responsible for maintaining the piano in good condition. Regular piano tuning is recommended and is the responsibility of the renter. Failure to properly care for the piano may result in deductions from the security deposit. Piano tuning is only given FREE 1 time for the first time of the rental period.
6. Damages and Repairs: Any damages beyond normal wear and tear will be assessed by a professional technician. The cost of repairs or restoration due to negligence, misuse, or intentional damage will be deducted from the security deposit. The renter shall not attempt to repair the piano themselves.
7. Late Payment: Late payments will incur a late fee of 20%. If the renter fails to pay rent and late fees within 7 days of the due date, the rental agreement may be terminated, and the piano will be collected.