XM T8SR EDrum
Click Image for Gallery
- Snare drum, first Tom, second Tom and Floor tom all have three sounds, which can be programmed independently: Hoop, drumhead and rimshot.
- 18” bass drum has 1 sound: Drumhead.
- Comes with an extremely user-friendly touchscreen module interface.
- The XM-8S module has the unique ability to have two overlapping sounds on a single Edrum trigger. Two distinct sounds are triggered simultaneously and can be done on each drumhead, drum rim, rimshot, or cymbal (surface, edge or bell), except for the hi-hats.
- There are seven complete ready-to-use standard drum kits to choose from Rock, Jazz, Pop, Effect, Funk, R&B, and Metal.
- Cymbals have Choke, Edge, Surface and Bell sound functions.
- You can play proper ‘Foot splash’ techniques on the hi-hat.
- The 11” hi-hat cymbal has Surface, Bell and Choke functions. They can be set to four positions: Full open, half open, ¼ open and fully closed.
- The module’s metronome can be altered to play a large number of sequenced rhythms.
- Expand your kit, as the drum module supports up to 14 drums or cymbals.
- The bass drum comes mounted to the unique XM Rack Steady Bass Drum System, which ensures no matter how hard you play your double bass pedals, it never moves.
- Including the drummer’s sitting area, this entire eDrum kit takes up 130cm x 120cm of space.